Million Dollar Giveaway Promotion Official Rules
Million Dollar Giveaway Second Chance Promotion Official Rules
This promotion and/or any parts thereof, including the award of any prizes, is void where prohibited by laws outside the State of Arizona.
The Arizona Lottery (the “Lottery”) is conducting an online Second Chance Promotion (the "Promotion"). The Promotion period begins at 8:00:00 a.m. April 15, 2020 Arizona Time and continues until 11:59:59 p.m. Arizona Time on June 3, 2020.
How to Enter the Promotion
- A player may enter the Promotion by: 1) accessing the website at ArizonaLottery.com and clicking on the Players Club section; 2) going directly to the Players Club website located at AZPlayersClub.com (the "Website"); or 3) using the Arizona Lottery Players Club mobile app (the “Mobile App”).
- A player must complete the required registration information and check the designated box to certify that the player is: 1) logging in from within the boundaries of the state of Arizona; 2) is twenty-one (21) years of age or older; 3) has voluntarily waived confidentiality rights under A.R.S. § 5-573(D); and 4) has read the Official Rules of the Promotion.
- To enter the Promotion, a player must have purchased at least one (1) designated Lottery instant scratch game ticket or Fast Play game ticket (each a "Game Ticket") during the Promotion period. Eligible games for the Promotion are as follows:
Instant Scratch Games
|Game #||Game Name||Price|
|1080||$200 Million Cash Explosion||$20|
|1183||White Ice 7s||$20|
|1190||$215 Million Cash Explosion||$20|
|1208||Win It All||$10|
|1217||Arizona Millionaires Club||$30|
|1221||$20 Million Blowout||$20|
|1233||Hit it Big||$10|
|1245||Triple Red 7s||$10|
|1250||Hit the Jackpot||$10|
Fast Play Game
- Eligible games are subject to change. Any changes will be posted on the Website and Mobile App as they become available. Sale dates and draw dates are subject to change.
- A player must submit the required entry information from an eligible non-winning Game Ticket.
- A player is not required to retain a Game Ticket once it has been successfully entered via the Website or Mobile App; the Website will show a successful entry.
- Players may enter each drawing multiple times but must have a separate Game Ticket for each entry. A Game Ticket may be entered only one (1) time.
- Players will receive either one (1), two (2), or three (3) entries for each Game Ticket entered, based on the price point of the Game Ticket. The following table shows the number of entries a player could receive for a Game Ticket:
- During the Promotion period, the Lottery may add special features to the Promotion allowing a player to receive additional entries for Game Tickets entered into the Promotion. Such special features may include, but are not limited to, double entries on a specific day, specific Game Ticket combinations for “super entries,” or any other special requirements designed to increase sales or awareness of the Games.
- Players may enter up to a total of twenty (20) eligible Game Tickets per day. For purposes of this Promotion, a day is defined as that period of time which starts at 12:00:00 a.m. Arizona Time and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Arizona Time.
- An entry received during a specified entry period is only eligible for the corresponding drawing. Entries for this Promotion not received by the specified entry deadline date for a drawing shall be automatically entered into the next scheduled drawing for this Promotion. Entries cannot be submitted after the entry deadline for the final drawing.
- Entries may only be submitted using the Website or Mobile App. Mail-in entries, hand-delivered entries, or entries dropped off at the Lottery offices will not be accepted.
- If a dispute arises over the eligible entrant, the named player of the email account associated with the entry registration will be the official entrant.
- Four (4) drawings will be held. The drawing dates and entry periods are as follows:
|Draw #||Entry Start||Entry End||Draw Date|
|1||April 15, 2020 at 8:00:00 a.m.||May 3, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m.||May 6, 2020|
|2||May 4, 2020 at 12:00:00 a.m.||May 17, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m.||May 20, 2020|
|3||May 18, 2020 at 12:00:00 a.m.||May 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m.||June 3, 2020|
|Grand Prize||April 15, 2020 at 8:00:00 a.m.||May 31, 2020 at 11:59:59 p.m.||June 3, 2020|
- One (1) prizewinner and three (3) alternates will be selected for each prize awarded in a drawing. Alternates shall be drawn and assigned a rank order position of 1, 2, or 3. If a selected winning entry is determined to be invalid, and thus disqualified, the next available alternate will become eligible to assume the prize. In the event the prizewinner and initial alternates are disqualified, additional alternates will be selected from the same pool of entrants used for the drawing.
- Prizewinners’ names shall be posted on the Website as soon as possible following the drawing, and shall be notified via email and/or phone by the Lottery or its designee within seven (7) calendar days after the Drawing. The prizewinner list is subject to change based on verification of the prizewinners by the Lottery.
- Prizewinners shall be randomly selected from all valid Website and Mobile App entries received for each drawing.
- The drawings will be conducted by Pollard Banknote Limited at their offices at 1499 Buffalo Place, Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada. The drawing location may change at the discretion of the Lottery.
- A player is eligible to win only one (1) prize per drawing.
- The prizes and corresponding prize levels for the drawings are as follows:
|Drawing||Total Prize||# Winners|
- The odds of winning vary, based on the total number of entries received for a drawing and the total number of entries a player submits and receives.
Entry Eligibility Requirements
- All drawing entries are subject to validation by the Lottery or its designee and may be disqualified if eligibility requirements are not met.
- A player must be located within the borders of the state of Arizona when entering the Promotion.
- A player must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to purchase a Game Ticket and enter the Promotion.
- Tickets determined to be in a stolen/missing inventory status or not part of any inventory status that is valid, sold, activated, or promotional will be disqualified.
- The Website and Mobile App are the only methods of entry into this Promotion. Entries sent via any other method, U.S. mail/courier, drop-off, etc., will not be opened and/or reviewed and will be disqualified.
- A.R.S. § 5-573 requires winners of a prize valued at $600 or more to be checked to determine if that winner owes money to certain State of Arizona entities. In such case, established procedures will be followed.
- A "Related Person" is ineligible to receive prizes under A.R.S. § 5-567. A Related Person is defined as an officer or employee of the Lottery; an officer or employee of any person contracting with the Lottery to supply gaming equipment or lottery tickets, advertising or consulting services or to draw or otherwise select winning tickets or shares if the officer or employee is involved in the direct provision of goods and services to the Lottery, or has access to information made confidential by the Lottery; and any spouse, child, sibling, or parent residing as a member of the same household in the principal place of residence of a person as described above.
Use of Personal Information
- A player is required to be twenty-one (21) years of age or older to provide information that will be collected on the Website.
- By submitting a drawing entry on the Website or via the Mobile App, a player gives the Lottery permission to announce and publish the player's name, city and state for marketing/promotional purposes if the player wins a prize. Because a second chance drawing is exclusively used as a promotional event, a person who participates in a second chance drawing is deemed to have voluntarily waived the right under A.R.S. § 5-573(D) to keep his or her name confidential for ninety (90) days after winning a prize. A player who does not want to consent to immediate release of his or her name as a winner should not participate in this Promotion, will be ineligible to receive a prize in a second chance drawing, and will be disqualified if chosen as a winner, resulting in selection of an alternate winner.
- Prizewinners must provide their legal name and address. For prizes of $600 or more, prizewinners must complete a Winner Claim Form, provide their taxpayer ID (typically their social security number), provide a form of government-issued photo identification, and pass all validation checks prior to claiming their prize. The Lottery will report such wins to the applicable tax authorities. Each prizewinner is responsible for his or her state, federal, and/or local taxes.
- Prizewinners must claim their prize within seven (7) calendar days from the prizewinner notification date by the Lottery. If all reasonable efforts to locate a prizewinner fail within the seven (7) calendar-day period, the Lottery may select a replacement winner as previously described.
- Approximately one hundred eighty (180) days after the completion of the Promotion, all non-winning, non-selected and/or ineligible entries shall be deleted.
- The Lottery reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify these Official Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Promotion. The Lottery reserves the right to modify, cancel, postpone, delay, suspend, and/or terminate this Promotion, in whole or in part, in the event that the Promotion is not capable of running as planned or as intended by these Official Rules, by reason of any technical or other disabling causes, or other causes that impair, corrupt, or interrupt the administration, fairness, security, integrity, or proper play of the Promotion, including, without limitation, hurricane, fire, flood, epidemic, earthquake, explosion, labor dispute or strike, act of God or public enemy, war, terrorist threat, or activity or insurrection. In such event, the Lottery may, in its sole discretion: (a) postpone and/or reschedule and/or modify the Promotion, or (b) cancel the Promotion in its entirety. In the event of cancellation, the Lottery shall award the prizes through a process deemed fair and equitable by the Lottery, in its sole discretion, and the Lottery and its administrators shall have no further liability to any participant in connection with the Promotion. In no event will the Lottery be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules.
- Whether caused by a player, equipment, or programming associated with or utilized in this Promotion, or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of entries, the Lottery and Pollard Banknote Limited are not responsible for inaccurate entry information or errors that may occur in the processing of the Promotion that may be the result of: (a) error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries; or (b) lost, misdirected, late, incomplete, corrupted, illegible, or unintelligible entries. Corrupted, illegible, unintelligible, or incomplete entries are void.
- The Lottery reserves the right to substitute prizes with similar merchandise of equal or greater value. No prize substitution, cash equivalent, or transfer of prize by a winner in violation of these Official Rules is permitted. By accepting a prize, a player agrees to release the Lottery and Pollard Banknote Limited from, and shall hold them harmless against, any liability, loss, claims, injury, or damage to property or to person, including death, due in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by reason of the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of the prizes or participation in this Promotion, even if caused or contributed to by the negligence of the Lottery and Pollard Banknote Limited.
- This Promotion is governed by laws and regulations of the State of Arizona, and all players hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State of Arizona for resolution of all claims and disputes through administrative hearing, and any right to a trial by jury is hereby waived. Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion or any prize awarded are governed by Arizona Administrative Code ("A.A.C.") § R19-3-1008. The decision of the Lottery is final. Any decision by the Lottery Executive Director is a final, appealable agency action to the Office of Administrative Hearings under the procedures of A.A.C. § R2-19-101 through § R2-19-122. Exhaustion of administrative remedies applies.
- Players or interested parties must use the Feedback form for any questions or comments they may have about this Promotion.
- All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.